We are made up of water and just like our fellow plants and flowers it is a necessity to our survival.
Below I have listed reasons to drink and when:
- If you keep hydrated you will have increased energy levels.
- 60% of our body is made up of water.
- If you are sluggish in the afternoon you need to drink more water.
- Start the day with two glasses of water to put your body in a hydrated state after sleep.
- You will have clearer skin.
- Helps reduce sugar cravings.
- Drink water 20 minutes before you eat your dinner.
- Drinking water causes fewer tummy problems.
- Drink water 30 minutes after eating (not during the meal it will cause you to bloat.)
- Once every hour get up from whatever you maybe doing and have a glass of water.
- If you are hydrated with water you will concentrate better.
- Use your phone to remind you to drink water.
- Whenever you fancy a flavour add lemon, lime or orange.
- Drink a minimum of 8 glasses a day.