This is a good breakfast for people who need to be very quick in the morning. Many of my clients who work full time like this recipe, mainly because a batch can be made very quickly on a Sunday night. This means they can grab and go on the way to work for a good few days.
These are very simple to make and they take 18 minutes to cook.
My clients love the fact they are sugar free and guilt free, having been sweetened with banana and a little coconut sugar meaning no horrid sugar spikes. They will leave you feeling full for longer.
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 cup to frozen blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1.5 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Heat oven to 170
- Mix all the ingredients together, grease muffin tin gently with coconut oil.
- Add a tablespoon into each hole. Pat them down.
- Cook for 18 minutes take them out cool them down.