- 60g of quinoa flour
- 1 large organic egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder ( I use free from by dove farm)\
- 1 tin of organic sweet corn
- Handful of chopped chives
- Good pinch of salt
- Coconut oil
- Place the 3/4 of the can of corn in a blender add the egg, turmeric and blend on a fast speed.
- When it has a smooth consistency pour into a bowl. Add remaining corn, flour and chives. Add salt. Stir it all together until nicely mixed.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Spoon 2 teaspoons in and flatten down as it cooks. Cook for 1/2 minutes on each side until crispy and brown.
- Meanwhile serve it with a poached egg/fried egg or scrambled. Serve with a good side of raw veggies such as avocado, tomato and cucumbers for the kids!